Who do we help?
At the Advocacy Hub, we provide both statutory and non-statutory advocacy.
- Independent Care Act Advocacy (ICAA) to eligible clients in Salford (including Care Act Carers Advocacy).
- Care Act (Carers Advocacy) for carers in Salford.
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA) in Meadowbrook, Woodlands and Prestwich Hospitals and associated services.
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA) in Salford.
- Independent NHS Complaints Advocacy (ICA) in Salford
- Community Advocacy in Salford
Click on the tabs below to find out more about each form of advocacy, and whether it is right for you or your client.
To update our service users: For anyone living in the Bolton area enquiring about Advocacy services, the contract has now ended and all service referrals should contact VoiceAbility at 0300 303 1660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit their website here: https://www.voiceability.org/