How we are keeping you safe at Mind in Salford
Here at Mind in Salford our top priority continues to be to keep all our clients, visitors and staff as safe as possible while using our services. Now that restrictions have eased nationally, we will be inviting more people into our office and meeting spaces from this point onwards.
If you are visiting us, to ensure that we are keeping everyone as safe as possible there are a number of steps that we are taking that we would like to make you aware of. These are:
- We are continuing to follow social distancing guidelines in our offices, keeping a 2 metre distance between individuals in all our office and meeting spaces. All of our meeting rooms have windows to keep spaces well ventilated.
- We are continuing to use enhanced cleaning regimes in all of our spaces, with all of our meeting rooms cleaned between uses and deep cleaned at the end of the day.
- We have face coverings and hand sanitising stations available on site for all visitors to use.
- We are encouraging all staff and clients to wear face masks to appointments unless exempt. As mentioned above, for those unable to access face coverings, we will have these freely available on site for visitors to use during their visit.
- For larger meetings or training groups, advice will be issued to you in advance of your sessions. There may be some additional requirements for these group sessions, such as on-site temperature checks which will be clarified by our team with you before you attend the session.
If you have any questions about any of the above, please feel free to get in touch with our team by calling 0161 710 1070 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many people visiting us may be feeling anxious about the easing of restrictions and Covid-19. If you are struggling or need further information and support on this, please visit: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/coronavirus/managing-feelings-about-lockdown-easing/
Coronavirus Support & Advice
The Spirit of Salford Helpline is now live. The helpline is for local people who are self-isolating and can’t get support from family, friends or neighbours and need help with:
- Food shopping
- Getting essential medication
- Getting fuel (if you are on a pre-paid meter for gas or electric)
- Looking after pets
If you need help, or if your group knows someone who does, call 0800 952 1000, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6pm.
Other support available includes:
- Greater Manchester Mental Health have launched a 24 hour duty service for both Service Users and Carers on 01204 483071. If you are struggling, please call that number.
- The NHS website has up to date information on Coronavirus and any precautions or actions you need to take. This also has links to NHS 111 if you need fast advice and support: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- The Public Health England website also has lots of Coronavirus information and help: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- National Mind have got some useful tips and resources for maintaining your wellbeing during this difficult period: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/coronavirus-and-your-wellbeing/
- National Mind also have useful information for both line managers and staff about supporting yourself and your team when working from home: https://www.mind.org.uk/workplace/mental-health-at-work/coronavirus-supporting-yourself-and-your-team/?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=workplace&utm_content=coronaviris
More information and support service information is available on our help directory.