Thriving at Work: Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
This session is designed for people mangers or team leaders - this can be delivered for a minimum of 6 participants and up to 16 participants on-site in the workplace or alternatively for up to 12 participants at our Angel Centre training room.
This session includes:
- An overview of mental health awareness – how mental health affects us all.
- Common mental health issues – recommended treatment options and how to access professional help and support.
- Employers responsibilities and Employees rights in respect of mental health.
- Best practice approaches to managing mental health in the workplace – including case studies.
- Communication skills for supporting Employees/Team Members who are experiencing mental ill-health or are recovering.
- Case studies - an opportunity to put learning and skills into practice and build confidence.
- How to respond to and support someone experiencing mental distress.
- Signposting to professional help and support services.
- The importance of wellbeing - including taking care of our own mental health
For more information or to book, please contact our training team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 710 1070. Alternatively, you can fill in our contact form.
“Incredibly interesting and eye opening”
“Great tips and techniques”
“The mixture of group activities, videos and presentation definitely helped my understanding of mental health in the workplace”