Get Involved and DonateI need upgent help

Disabilities and Personal Independence Payments (PIP)

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is allocated to people who need help with living costs due to long term ill-health or a disability. If you think you are entitled to the payment, you must first make a claim.

We recommend as a go-to site for guidance on making a claim, and how to deal with the rest of the PIP process.  They also have a number of factsheets that cover disability law, rights and general information.

For more information on disability rights, discrimination and to hear the experiences of other people, you can visit the national Mind website.

Contact Info

Mind in Salford
The Angel Centre
1 St. Philips Place
M3 6FA

0161 710 1070 | Registered Charity No. 1156625

We are a living wage employerSalford Approved ProviderAdvice Quality StandardMindful EmployerCyber Essentials

Salford City Mayor's Charter SupporterRegistered with Fundraising Regulator